jeudi 16 décembre 2010

94.80€

Six minutes ago I was licking my fingertips off olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper, that I used to massage a chicken to relax it before going into the oven... But this is not the subject of this article.

You know what is nice about breast in general? When you do not have much, you tend to say "the more it is small, the more it is cute" (or "the smaller the cuter" but I don't know which is grammatically true...).
However it can be small, the price of the bra will stay the same! And I can prove it...

Yesterday, I went to a big lingerie shop (and at this point, my ex-boyfriends wonder why they had never seen me with a bra before), and after one hour of trying ons, I came out with a set and a nice bill. At least, it reminds me of school: A (cup).

With what I spent on something I will not wear much often, 0.60m² of lace and embroidery, I could have bought a wonderful 3 pieces set at my favourite prêt-à-porter shop, from brands like Fille à suivre or La petite Française (Girl to follow or Little Frenchie).

Guys, next time you have a look at lingerie, remember how much we spent on it: the price for beauty.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour !
Je serai très heureuse de savoir si cet article vous a plu ou vous a été utile.
Si c'est le cas et que vous souhaitez récompenser mon travail, utilisez le formulaire de contact (Menu de droite) et nous en discuterons.
Belle journée !